Strength/Skill: Overhead Squats, 1RM
20 Pushups (hand-release)
For time. We are permanently adding hand-release pushups to our Baseline standard from now on and are wiping clean the current gym records to replace them with the new standard.
Hey everyone! Concerning this Saturday:
1. You don't want to miss Saturday's WOD. Trust me. No open gym time at 9am. Just 9 and 10am class options. And bring some cheerleaders.
2. Ladies: Stick around for the Women's Self Defense Seminar from 11:30-2pm. It's only $20 and will be taught by Christian Derr of "Clinch" MA Academy. Even if you learn nothing, it's worth it to pay to meet Christian.
Concerning the CrossFit Open in less than one week:
1. There will be no "Friday Night Fight Night" class on Friday's at 6pm for the next five weeks until the Open's are over. The CrossFit Open runs from March 6th-April 7th.
2. If you are an experienced crossfitter and would like to be a Judge, but are not a trainer, talk with Eric. In addition to passing the online CrossFit Judges course ($10), we will be doing tryouts next week for those interested.
3. CrossFit HQ will be announcing one workout a week on Wednesday nights for the following five weeks. We will then post it as the scheduled WOD each Saturday for both gym members and competitors. Therefore, there will be no Open Gym on Saturdays at 9am during the Open season.
That's it! Can't wait for this Saturday to kick everything off!
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Friday, March 1st, 2013: